|15 Aug 2015||Free Quote|
5 Reasons why you should Include PPC Marketing in Your Overall Online Marketing Strategy
What is Pay per Click (PPC) Marketing?
Pay per Click (PPC) marketing is a method of advertising where, as the name suggests, you pay as users click on your advert. PPC adverts appear at the top of most search pages thus giving you the advantage over the other pages that are generated in search results.
For instance, if you are a specialist dental surgeon, your advert will appear highlighted at the top of dental surgeon searches on search engines.
How PPC Works?
It is easy. Every time your advert is clicked on the search results or on a 3rd party website, you pay the search engine/third party a predetermined fee. You are not charged when a visitor does not click your advert. You don’t pay anything if your advert is not clicked.
Advantages of using PPC
1. Immediate growth in your customer base – Unlike traditional online marketing, PPC assures that only interested and specific targeted audiences are directed to your website. If you deal, for instance, in ladies shoes, only customers that have searched for ladies shoes will be directed to your website. This automatically ensures your customer base gets a growth trajectory.
2. Increased sales – PPC comes with the beauty of bringing in a customer who is already interested in what you have to offer. Hence, the probability of the customer buying goods or enlisting in your services is high. You are basically assured of increased profits and return on your investment.
3. Cost effectiveness – Given the scalability of PPC and the ability to set budgets for your ad campaign, PPC is great in helping cut advertising expenses. PPC gives you control of how much you want to spend in a particular campaign. The ability to focus on your campaign targets helps you reduce your overall ad spend. For instance, you could have a campaign that you want only for a fortnight, so why advertise for a longer period and incur more costs?
4. Prominence, positioning and authority – A PPC platform ensures that you get the top spot in search engines. This in essence gives your ads the much needed prominence to help you compete effectively.
5. Prospective customers are directed straight to your website – The customer does not have to remember your address. All they need to do is click on the advert and they are directed to your website without having to go through other intermediaries.