|09 Oct 2015||Free Quote|
Why Social Media Marketing is Crucial to Your Business
What was once thought to be a fad is drastically changing business and becoming a basic need for success. Many brands are realizing how important social media is to their success and many more are incorporating it into their daily success strategies.
But what are you doing about it?
This post is for you if:
• You don’t think social media counts in today’s business – whatever industry you are in.
• You have heard about it but you are not “quite sure” if you should use social media for business.
• You have 116 Likes on Facebook and 43 followers on Twitter, are none on Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest or other social networks.
This is a bit of what you stand to gain by using social media:
1. You Get to Know Your Audience and What Your Customer Expects
Without social media, you know a few people from the locality and probably what they like. But social media gives these customers a chance to critique your product. They are able to voice their concerns, and “shielded” by their screens, they can tell you off if they think your customer service is not to standard. All this is invaluable to business. It sets you up for success.
2. You Increase Brand Recognition and Loyalty
Customers want to buy from a brand they can identify with. By constantly posting quality content and engaging with your audience, you increase credibility and ultimately you look to have a solid customer base built on loyalty and trust. This is possible without social media, only with a way smaller number of customers.
3. You are able to Reach Many People
Social media connects people on a local and global basis. And it doesn’t matter if your business is online or offline. You will want to connect with as many people as possible. After all, the internet provides sales possibilities almost anywhere on the globe.
4. You Don’t Have to Spend Too Much on Marketing
Compared to other forms of marketing, social media marketing is almost free. It actually is. But depending on how much reach you want to achieve and how beneficial it turns out to be, you might need to spend a dime or two.
5. You Enhance Customer Centricity
Increased customer service equals customer centricity. You get to serve your customers what they asked for because guess what, social media gives you a chance to communicate one on one.
Social media is here to stay. And besides knowing what you stand to gain, you need to know a few things you are losing out on by not being on social media:
- Your competitor is already on social media – and making use of it.
- Your potential customers are already being loyal to someone else.
- Your current customers believe in social media – and that should matter more than what you believe.Know your audience, create quality content on a regular basis and engage with your customer. You will definitely see a change in your business.